Friday, September 2, 2016


Homework week of September 6


Tuesday, September 6th

Religion- Mother Teresa was a very kind woman. Post on the blog with your parents one kind thing you did over this weekend or this week. Please post below this in the comments section. Due Friday!  Worth 2 Raffle tickets!

(Please check the blog daily for updates on homework, etc.)

Reading Journal- Read your library book for 15 mins. Quietly read the book aloud, using different accents or voices for each character. Keep trying voices until each character feels “right.” And/Or Quietly read the book aloud several times until you can read it smoothly and with good expression. Write in your journal which one you did. Keep your reading journal at home until Friday. On Friday, turn in your reading journal to me.

Example of first page in reading journal:
Ms. Wilkinson              September 6, 2016
I read the Giving Tree outloud to my mom five times. We practiced reading with expression. I stopped and took a breath at each period.

Math- 1-4 Both sides all week!

Wednesday, September 7th
Superkids-Backpack page 3&4

Reading Journal- Reading Journal- Read your library book for 15 mins. As you read, write down three words you don’t know. Look them up and write down the definitions. And/ Or Write down five things that you learned from your book.

Math- 1-5

Thursday, September 8th 

Please check your child's homework every night. Make sure homework is correct, complete, and in their red homework folder. Please sign the homework is not complete paper in your child's folder if homework was not completed. 

Please make sure to turn in Wednesday's folders on either Thursday or Friday signed with the date.  Please sign the Wednesday folder if it is in your child's backpack. 

Thank you for checking your child's homework and helping them turn in things complete and on time. It really helps with the morning time.

 
Please finish our star of the week, Elijah's, compliments page for his book. There should be at least five sentences written about why Elijah is an awesome kid. Don't forget to decorate your page.

We had our first Star test practice today. Please help reinforce with your child not to rush through the test. Take their time! Be patient and wait for the "Next" button. It may take a few seconds to appear after they selected their answer. 

(History homework for tonight will be assigned next week. )
Reading Journal due tomorrow!
Math- 1-6
I have uploaded all parent emails on Superkids. I am still uploading parent emails on Razzkids. Students can still log on to both Superkids and Razzkids even if parent emails aren't finished.

32 comments:

  1. I helped my dad bring up the groceries into the house. -Kaden Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helped my mom fold the laundry. Paige Bustos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I helped my mom set the table for dinner. - Paolo Bustos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I helped get my little brother's vitamins. -Darius

    ReplyDelete
  5. I helped my brothers take out the large garbage containers out to the street. -Fred Chan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave a bag of chips to somebody on the streets. - Cyrhen Cuadra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I helped my grandma take out the garbage. - Dominic Patton

    ReplyDelete
  8. I helped my mom clean our house. Aayah Jaber

    ReplyDelete
  9. I helped my mom clean the house and fold laundry. - Daniela Ruiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I helped my grandma on and off of the bus on our trip to Fisherman's Wharf. - Elizabeth Alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  11. I helped my mom clean the living room and dining room. - Sage Bernardo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I helped my mom make a special birthday breakfast for my dad. - Kaitlyn Juhl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I helped my mom vacuum my room and the living room. - Brian Tin

    ReplyDelete
  14. We helped prepare a large donation of school supplies and gifts for children in the Philippines - Sara and Collin Noguera

    ReplyDelete
  15. I helped my mom and dad wash the dirty dishes. - Madison Murillo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I helped my mom do laundry and fold the clothes. - Sage Urcuyo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I helped my family pick up the recycling while I was camping. - Emily Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  18. I help my mom cleaned and vacuumed. James Bonomi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Job Everyone! I am very proud of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I helped my friend when she fell down on her knee and I got her ice- Chiara Perez

    ReplyDelete
  21. I helped babysit my little cousins Bernice & Rianna. (Mateo)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I set up the table for my family.
    -Brayden Dizon

    ReplyDelete
  23. I helped my Grandma look after my little brother this weekend while my parents were away. -- Rafael Flores

    ReplyDelete
  24. Reading all these kinds acts makes me feel very proud of each and everyone of you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I helped my dad pick up books from a San Francisco library. The books are to be sent to one or two of the schools in the remote areas in the Philippines. - Sofia Samatra

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I gave my mom a hug and a kiss to make her feel better because she was sick. - Emma Cacao

    ReplyDelete
  28. Abigail Sablad

    I went to church last sunday with my mom in honor of Mother Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I helped my mom & dad feed the dog.

    Mathias Vega

    ReplyDelete
  31. I gave away some of my toys. If felt so good when i did something kind.
    Isabelle Pualengco

    ReplyDelete