Thursday, April 14, 2016

Song for First Communion


As part of our First Communion we will be singing this song together at the end of the Mass. Please Practice at home. We have included a link to the video on Youtube at the bottom. 


THE BUTTERFLY SONG
(If I Were a Butterfly)

If I were a butterfly
I'd thank you Lord for giving me wings
If I were a robin in a tree
I'd thank you Lord that I could sing
If I were a fish in the sea
I'd wiggle my tail and I'd giggle with glee
But I just thank you Father for making me, me

CHORUS 

For you gave me a heart and you gave me a smile
You gave me Jesus and you made me your child
And I just thank you Father for making me, me


If I were an elephant
I'd thank you Lord by raising my trunk
If I were a kangaroo
You know I'd hop right up to you
If I were an octopus
I'd thank you Lord for my fine looks
But I just thank you Father for making me, me

CHORUS

If I were a wiggly worm
I'd thank you Lord that I could squirm
If I were a crocodile
I'd thank you Lord for my great smile
If I were a fuzzy, wuzzy bear
I'd thank you Lord for my fuzzy, wuzzy hair
But I just thank you Father for
making me, me

CHORUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imO2NiKo_AQ



No comments:

Post a Comment