Thursday, March 3, 2016

Reconciliation Tuesday March 8th Seating map



Below is the seating plan for our First Reconciliation on Tuesday March 8th. If parents or family members wish to attend they will sit in the middle of the pews with the children at the ends. 
Please keep practicing any readings or prayers with your children especially the Act of Contrition. 


Seating Map First Reconciliation


Door


Nina









AISLE
Daniel

Ian
Lauryn
Vivian
Nyree
Hailey
Cameron
Maggie
Nathan
Marcel
Emani
Padraic
Jasiel
Jana
Brady
Kaylee T
Mateo
Marcus
Maiya
Mason
Kaylee C
Sydney
Dylan
Bianca
David
Joshua
Avrey
Peter
Gabby
Jasmine
Antonio
Katie
Francis
Altar







Act of Contrition

My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart.
In choosing to do wrong and in failing to do good,
I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things.
I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance and sin no more,
and to avoid whatever leads me to sin.
Our savior, Jesus Christ, suffered and died for us.
In His name, my God, have mercy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment